How To Set Up Your Wii
- 1) Remove Wii from box
- 2) Remove AV cable and the AC adapter from box
- 3) Remove stand plate, vertical stand, sensor bar and sensor bar stand from box
- 4) Remove Nunchuk and Wii Remote from box
- 5) Choose the best location near your TV to safely set up your Wii
- 6) Connect the AV cable and the AC adapter to their proper ports on the back of the Wii console
7) Plug the AC adapter into a power outlet and then connect the AV cable to the input on your TV.
(*Note - Connect the yellow cable to the yellow input and the red and white cables to the
corresponding red and yellow inputs)
- 8) Get out the remote control and put in the batteries
- 9) Turn on your Wii
- 10) The onscreen instructions will appear and you will be required to choose your language, location, time of day, etc.
How to set up your Wii Control
The Wii remote that comes with your Wii is prebonded; however, any additional Wii remotes you purchase will have to be synchronized with your Wii. There are two ways to accomplish this; however, I'll only be discussing the best way to sync your Wii controllers in this how to tutorial.
- 1) Press the power button on your Wii console to turn it on
- 2) Remove the cover for the batteries on the back of the Wii remote
- 3) Press the Sync button inside the cover
- 4) Open the door located over the SD card slot and on the Wii console
- 5) Press the Sync button inside that compartment
- 6) When the LEDs on the remote stop blinking, your synchronization is complete